Dandelion are a family of flowering plants that grow in many parts of the world. From root to flower, dandelion are highly nutritious plants, loaded with vitamins, minerals and fiber.
1. Improves Bone Health: Dandelions are rich in calcium content which is really essential for the growth and strength of bones.
2. Protects Liver: The antioxidants present in dandelion like Vitamin-C keeps the liver functioning in optimal gear
3. Fights Cancer: Dandelion leaves are highly effective to combat and fight against cancer
4. Urinary Tract Infections: It helps to regularly clean out the kidney and urinary tract
5. Weight Loss: This tea will help eliminate water weight and bloating
Preparation of Dandelion tea at home
1. Place about two cups of clean dandelion in a tea kettle.
2. Cover with about four cups of water.
3. Bring water to a boil.
4. Strain out the dandelion and reserve the liquid for your tea.
5. Dilute the tea with water if the flavor is too strong.
5. If required you can add palm jaggery / pinch of cinnamon / cardamom powder / dry ginger powder to enhance your Tea taste.